Investigation into possible dumping of oil country tubular goods from 9 countries. The investigation follows complaints filed by manufacturers from Alberta and Saskatchewan. More...
Canada-Japan free trade negotiations resume on July 28. The Canada-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement negotiations to be held in Ottawa from July 28 to July 31. More...
New WTO facility to help developing countries implement Trade Facilitation Agreement. It will help ensure that assistance is provided to all countries that require it. More...
Canada enhances Customs Self Assessment trusted trader program. Program expands to new Platinum option, opens to non-resident importers. More...
- Memorandum D19-12-1 Importation of Vehicles
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain Oil Country Tubular Goods originating in or exported from Chinese Taipei, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam. Notice of Initiation of Investigations
- EICS Message - Softwood Lumber quota for August 2014
- DFATD -Softwood Lumber exports to U.S. The prevailing monthly price for August 2014 exceeds US $355
- DFTAD - Beef and veal TRQ: Quantities available for reallocation this week
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CITT Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2014-002. Oil Country Tubular Goods originating in or exported from Chinese Taipei, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam
- CITT Appeal Nos. AP-2013-008 and AP-2013-009 Whether certain fasteners are subject to imposition of anti-dumping duties.
- U.S. CBP Closing of the Jamieson Line, New York Border Crossing
- U.S. CBP C-TPAT Alert - Wood Packing Material
- USDA Greenhouse Certification Program Stakeholder Meetings in Florida, August 5 and 8 - U.S.-Canada Greenhouse Certification Program