Duties on steel fasteners from China could expire in January 2015. Tribunal is seeking opinions on whether it should let the finding expire or conduct an expiry review. More...
Reminder: End of preferential tariff on goods from 72 countries in less than 10 months. Changes to the GPT will become effective in respect of goods imported on or after January 1, 2015. More...
Normal values of unitized wall modules from China proving difficult to assess. CBSA extends conclusion of re-investigation due to the complexity and novelty of the issues. More...
- CBSA - SIMA - Unitized Wall Modules from China - Extension of re-investigation - normal values and prices
- Memorandum D10-14-38 Tariff Classification of a Piece of Furniture Imported Unassembled or Disassembled
- CRA Form B273 Excise Return - Cigarette Inventory Tax
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Directive D-11-05 Phytosanitary Requirements for Non-Manufactured and Non-Propagative Wood Products to Prevent the Introduction from the Continental United States and Spread Within Canada of the Asian Long-horned beetle, Anoplophora glabripennis (Motschulsky)
- CITT Expiry No. LE-2013-003 Certain carbon steel fasteners from China and Chinese Taipei
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-015 Classification of bulk toner chemicals imported in 52-kilogram drums
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-004 Classification of components imported in a box ready for retail sale, containing an electric guitar and software burnt on a DVD called "Rocksmith, Authentic Guitar Games"
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission seeks comments on draft REGDOC-2.13.2, Import and Export
- U.S. CPSC Approves New Federal Safety Standard for Carriages and Strollers